Galvanizing Lines from Bronx International. Bronx International is a leading supplier of both Non-Oxidising Furnace (NOF) and Wet Flux continuous galvanizing lines, all producing a high quality product for construction and appliance applications. Both zinc and zinc / aluminium coating lines are offered.
Bronx has been designing and manufacturing galvanizing lines since 1970 and has over thirty six references world wide. Galvanizing experience and expertise gained over this time allows Bronx to offer cost effective process lines from 40,000 tonnes pa. Bronx International manufacture its machinery in Slovakia, through its sister company, Bronx Process Technologies s.r.o.
Benefits of a Bronx Galvanizing Line
All Bronx galvanizing lines offer the following benefits to our customers:
- Bronx designed and manufactured strip transport.
- Bronx designed and manufactured air knives and pot equipment with fully motorised adjustment and feedback monitoring, guaranteeing low coating weights and rapid return on investment.
- Full training package for operators and production personnel by the Bronx Technology Department.
- Supervision of installation and commissioning by qualified Bronx engineers.
- Post commissioning support.
- All technology, training and post commissioning support is provided by Bronx staff, with many years combined experience as managers and operators of galvanizing lines.
Standard Specifications – Continuous Galvanizing Lines
Wet Flux Lines
| Strip Width
|| Up to 1550mm
|| Up to 1550mm
|| Up to 185mpm (max)
|| Up to 120mpm (max)
|| Up to 2.0mm
|| 0.09 – 1.5mm
|| Up to 50tph
|| Up to 20tph
|| 100,000 – 400,000tpa
|| 40,000 – 150,000tpa
*For GI, HTC/Annealing & Zn/Al
Note: GI – Galvanised Iron, HTC – Heat to Coat, Zn/Al – Zinc Aluminium
NOF Galvanizing Lines
Bronx supplies NOF (Non-Oxidising Furnace) galvanizing lines capable of applying both Zinc and Zinc / Aluminium coatings. Depending on the coating and process, the following grades can be produced on Bronx Process Lines: FH, CQ, DQ, non-exposed selected automotive grade.
Benefits of Bronx NOF Galvanizing Lines
- Horizontal, L-shape and Vertical Furnaces to suit your factory layout and production requirements.
- Options for Ceramic Induction heated pots or Stainless Steel with gas or electrical heating.
- Guaranteed quality product.
- Production Know-How and Training package included.
- Post commissioning support for operation and technology is provided.
- Bronx expertise in thin strip galvanizing.
Wet Flux Galvanizing Lines
Bronx has been designing and building Wet Flux Galvanizing Lines since 1974. The Bronx modified Wet Flux Tight Coat Technology, developed over this period provides a product of “Guaranteed Lock-Form Quality”, with a surface appearance comparable to product off NOF galvanizing lines.
Benefits of Bronx Wet Flux Tight Coat Galvanizing Lines
- Guaranteed Lock-Form quality.
- High quality surface finish suitable for post painting.
- Production know-how, training and post-commissioning support included.
- Stop-start operation, providing economical running costs.
- Modified Flux process results in “Top Dross”.
- Lines capable of product down to 0.09mm thickness.
Bronx offers many optional items and equipment enhancements that provide:
- Greater productivity
- Reduced operator interface
- Better process control
Some of these include:
- Auto coil loading, strip tracking and monitoring
- Double shears with auto crop
- Optional overlap, limited overlap, butt welders
- Dual pot systems
- Aluminium analysing/metallography
- Bronx unique surface Correction Mill or 3rd party Skin Pass Mill (SPM)
- Horizontal, S-Wrap and Vertical Coaters
- On-line inspection
- Exit coil handling and transport systems
Download: Bronx_Galvanizing_Lines_Brochure 2018 or Bronx_Galfan_Flyer 2018
Galvanizing and Coil Coating Lines are our specialty. Talk to our experts today. Contact us